H 4 M I Z 4 N N
Le' Disclaimer



Hello guise.
I'm 17.
That's all

+FOLLOW D'BOARD

Please kindly hover the image.
Meet my owner:-
Hamizan Zaainol:-)
Penangite.
Contact me: Twitter?

Me?

No, I'm not the one you're looking for.

Somethings better left unexplained.


Older Post Newer Post
Saturday, November 10, 2012, 3:53 AM
Palms rise to the universe, as we moonshine and molly.

Hi its been a long time I didn't update any shit ain't I? Ain't got no time for pcs, lappys, and tabby (tablet?) and allat. I'm concentrating my ass off. On books. Yes books. ITS SPM MONTH YOU MOFO! *creys* So Bahasa, English and Maths was nice though. Sejarah? I fucked up both of my papers, I don't lie. I don't put a high hope on it. Just pass. Yes I mean it. Because I don't know the fuck did I wrote o' thurrr, peretembungan tamadun and all that! Who bother to know?! (actually aku yang tak baca)


So yeah, I'm on my Deepavali and year end break (1 week) while those upcoming hard papers are approaching....... *creys* Brace yourself, self. Chemy, Bio, Physics and all that. And uhm..... Add Maths. So uhm yeah, uhm hm, uhm let us straight uhm to the point. Uhm uhm.

Ha-ha. Rihanna's new single is fucking gorgeous. Simple arrangement of fucking song. Simple fucking song for short. Lahv it! Diamond, she's a diamond. ಥ_ಥ