H 4 M I Z 4 N N
Le' Disclaimer



Hello guise.
I'm 17.
That's all

+FOLLOW D'BOARD

Please kindly hover the image.
Meet my owner:-
Hamizan Zaainol:-)
Penangite.
Contact me: Twitter?

Me?

No, I'm not the one you're looking for.

Somethings better left unexplained.


Older Post Newer Post
Monday, October 10, 2011, 6:59 AM
Non of your fucking bussiness.


Kreayshawn rawks.


Am back! Yes, I dont study at all. Even holdin le fucking book. Also nay. Idk why, but the mood aren't there. Yes. Sapa dengaq ni akan rasa "Well, dah hang tu pemalas, buat apa pun tetap pemalas."


Yes I admit it. I am lazy ass and I'm okay with it. Sekarang ni sepatutnya aku kena study Physics. Tapi err macam takmau. Nayy, sorry, bukan takmau. Hmm tah laaa! Okay diam semua diam tolong jangan ingatkan aku pasal study lagi. Esok pagi pun boleh kan? Hiks, pun boleh pun boleh.


So last day aku ada pergi R&R and terjumpa my own sis with her hubby with her son. And I was shock asssss as I'm holding le box of cigarette. OMG. Dead. Tapi fuuhhh nasib baik dia tak nmpak kan. Kalau tak dah lama aku kena rejam dalam laut. Okay phew. Like phewwwwww. (You don't know how it feeel! :( ) So, am sitting here typing this shit is just to tell uols yang aku boring gil gil bab. Idk to do what. Facebooking, Twitting and Tumblring seems not even bring me an interest. So I decided to luahkan perasaan disini. Hiks.



So btw, Happy Belated Birthday, Didi.