H 4 M I Z 4 N N
Le' Disclaimer



Hello guise.
I'm 17.
That's all

+FOLLOW D'BOARD

Please kindly hover the image.
Meet my owner:-
Hamizan Zaainol:-)
Penangite.
Contact me: Twitter?

Me?

No, I'm not the one you're looking for.

Somethings better left unexplained.


Older Post Newer Post
Thursday, June 9, 2011, 4:39 AM
Roses Collection Sutera Digital Print.


-this is sutera digital print from India
-High quality , cooling material , comfortable
-Does not require ironing , easy to manage
-4 meter (non separated)
-price rm 95 each pair
-postage are free for order from peninsular Malaysia
-apart from peninsular Malaysia, we will have to charge you another postage fee depends on where your place is.

OI KAK MUNAH! Jangan nak pening kepala dah pasal kain nak buat baju raya ni. Okay tengok sini for details and informations.


p/s: okay done.