H 4 M I Z 4 N N
Le' Disclaimer



Hello guise.
I'm 17.
That's all

+FOLLOW D'BOARD

Please kindly hover the image.
Meet my owner:-
Hamizan Zaainol:-)
Penangite.
Contact me: Twitter?

Me?

No, I'm not the one you're looking for.

Somethings better left unexplained.


Older Post Newer Post
Saturday, June 18, 2011, 1:07 AM
The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga.













Okay there are no reason i like this video and there are no reason i dislike this video. This video is too simple liddat. Not so Gaga ftw. But this song is pretty cool.

Then, Aku jumpak someone (hater) comment ckp video ni boring dekat youtube. WTF? When Lady Gaga pulls off a Judas, Born This Way or Bad Romance video, you say shes satanic, too much, over the top, ridiculous. and now when she does something simple, you say she slacks off, is too boring, terrible music video. Hater, what the heck´╗┐ do you want her to do?








So, HATTTTHAAAAAAH;